American singer songwriter and bass player Suzi Quatro is in the midst of a European tour and, as part of that tour, will be heading to Vienna, Austria this month for a concert at Vienna’s Stadthalle F.
The concert is to promote the American singer’s 18th studio album The Devil in Me, which came out on the Steamhammer record label in March, 2021.
The concert is called Suzi Quatro & Band – The Devil in Me – and is being held on May 16th, 2023 at 20.00 (aka 8pm) at Wiener Stadthalle/ Halle F.
Suzi Quatro’s European tour, 2023
The now-72-year-old Quatro, of course, has been a staple of the rock and glam rock music industry for almost 60 years.
She is known for hit singles like ‘Can the Can‘, ‘Rolling Stone’, ‘Too Big‘, ‘The Wild One‘ ‘She’s in Love with You‘ and ‘All Shook Up‘ among many others.
During her decades long career, Quatro has released 18 studio albums, 20 compilation albums, and two live albums, as well as a massive number of singles.
Many of them became both American and international hits.
Quatro has also been an actress, a radio DJ and, at the age of 72, shows no signs of slowing down as her current European tour shows.
Suzi Quatro’s upcoming European tour dates for 2023 include:
- May 14th — Zurich, Switzerland — Kongresshaus
- May 16th — Vienna, Austria — Wiener Stadthalle/ Halle F
- May 17th — Munich, Germany — Circus — Krone — Bau
- May 19th — Frankfurt, Germany — Alte Oper
- May 20th — Fürth, Germany — Stadthalle Fürth
- May 21st — Freiburg, Germany — Konzerthaus Freiburg
- June 1st — Gifhorn, Germany — Rittersaal, Schloss Gifhorn
- July 14th — Marburg, Germany — Schlosspark Freilichtbühne Marburg
- July 20th — Seinäjoki, Finland — Vauhtiajot Race & Rock Festival
- Nov 12th — Cardiff, UK — St. David’s Hall
- Nov 13th — Brighton, UK — Brighton Dome
- Nov 15th — London, UK — The London Palladium
- Nov 16th — Wolverhampton, UK — The Civic at The Halls
- Nov 18th — Manchester, UK — The Bridgewater Hall
Where to buy tickets for Suzi Quatro & Band – The Devil In Me in Vienna
Tickets for the Suzi Quatro & Band – The Devil in Me concert in Vienna, Austria can be purchased now via Eventim.
Ticket prices start at €68,50 for the lowest priced seats and climb to €95,50 for the most expensive.
Now, once you have done that, and to get you in the mood, watch Suzi Quatro’s latest music video — ‘Bad Moon Rising‘ — below.
- Bomb in a Vienna disco turns out to be a flashing red light seen by a drunk guy - November 25, 2023
- No, you can’t eat on subway trains (U-bahn) in Vienna, Austria and here’s what may happen if you do - November 6, 2023
- Fake police and bank scam in Vienna, Austria targets two more elderly people this month - November 6, 2023